Are you crazy about Snapchat? How much time did you waste entering a username or finding someone in the address book? Fortunately with Snapcodes the messaging service offers an elegant way to add friends: just point your camera on the Snapcode and take a snap and you’ll be asked if you want to add the new friend. Easy as that.
Even better news: Snapchat recently announced that you can download your own Snapcode as SVG and PNG along with guidelines for modifying and customizing the Snapcode.
You might want to add your picture or a tagline in the middle of the ghost at the center of the tag so it’s more unique and personal.
And the best of it? You can print your Snapcode and put it anywhere. – Be it for your personal account or to promote your shop, the upcoming album release or your blog.
And (although we might be biased) we believe that the best way to spread your Snapchat account beyond the digital world is to print it on a magnet.
Here’s how to get your Snapcode on magnets
- You can download your high-resolution Snapcode here after logging in.
- Customize the vector files with any tool that suits your needs. Please check out the guidelindes that Snapchat provides in the downloaded ZIP files.
- Save your personalized Snapcode as a JPG or PNG file.
- Got to getpicpack.com log in and upload your Snapcode to your Picpack library.
- Add the uploaded Snapcode to your shopping basket up to 12 times per order. Proceed to checkout and you’ll have your Snapcodes shipped the next working day.
P.S. – If you fancy your Snapcodes on stickers so you can stick them all over the place, you should order our new product: Snapcodes on Stickers.